Sunday 16 September 2012

first class with smile

hello to my young world!! how are you guys doing? 
welcome to my udinibrahim.blogspot.com

firstly i wanna thanks to my beloved lecturer's Mdm. Nor Shahniza Kamal Bashah who teaching me subject ITT544: Web Technology. Because of her, i have to create and write a blog about ITT544 which i dont know what to write about this subject. but dont worry madam, ill try my best and my bad english to make my blog become fun and knowledgeable.hehe :p

my first class?hmmmmm.... it was good and im happy with my new lecturers Mdm. Nor Shahniza Kamal Bashah. she is really nice person which i like it ;) and she just give a brief about this subject and what to do through the whole this semester.We have to form a group of 2 to discuss about  final project. My project is about clothing store.im with my pair will try to make this project become superb(I HOPE).haha :D

thats all guys.see you in the next topic bubyee assalamualaikum and salam 1Malaysia.
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment